< JoshWho News - Replace Drudge home
Category: "illegal aliens"
- Biden Builds Amnesty Push with Parole Pipeline for 1.7 Million Migrants
President Joe Biden is building a left-wing push for amnesty with his administration’s massive parole pipeline that has helped resettle 1.7 million border crossers and illegal aliens to the United States in two years. Months ago, Biden loosened his administration’s expansive Catch and Release network to include forms of so-called humanitarian parole, meant to be […]
- Migrants, Bused to NYC, Arrested for Allegedly Stealing $12.5K from Macy’s
Four border crossers, bused from Texas to New York City, were arrested this month after allegedly stealing nearly $12,500 worth of merchandise from a Macy’s department store. On Monday, the Nassau County Police Department in Long Island, New York announced the arrests of 19-year-old Wrallan Cabezas Meza, 30-year-old Jose Garcia Escobar, 21-year-old Miguel Angel Rojas, and 27-year-old Rafael Rojas […]
- Bombshell Footage: Biden DHS Freed over 150K Border Crossers into U.S. without Court Dates in Summer 2021
President Joe Biden’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) released more than 150,000 border crossers and illegal aliens, without a Notice to Appear (NTA) in immigration court, into the United States in the summer of 2021, bombshell footage reveals. As part of a lawsuit against Biden’s expansive Catch and Release network, Florida Attorney General Ashley Moody […]
- Watch: Busloads of Migrants Arrive at Kamala Harris’s Home on Christmas Eve
Three buses full of border crossers arrived from Texas to Vice President Kamala Harris’s Washington, DC, residence late on Christmas Eve. Harris, as with other migrants sent to her residence, did not greet the arrivals. Amid freezing temperatures, some 130 border crossers arrived on buses to Harris’s residence — the Naval Observatory — sent by […]
- Florida Legislature Passes Bill Allowing State to Relocate Illegal Immigrants
The Florida House of Representatives passed a bill authorizing the state to transport illegal aliens regardless of the state in which they were picked up. SB-6B, which would create an Unauthorized Alien Transport Program, passed the Florida House Friday. Under the program, the state could transport illegal aliens, who have been processed by federal authorities […]
- NYC Mayor Eric Adams Begs Biden to ‘Fairly Distribute’ Illegal Immigration Across All U.S. Cities, Towns
New York City Mayor Eric Adams (D) is pleading with President Joe Biden to “fairly distribute” illegal immigration released into the United States across all cities and towns. During a speech at the U.S. Conference of Mayors this week, Adams urged the Biden administration to take a series of actions that include amnesty for all […]
- Biden Condemns Greg Abbott’s Migrant Buses to Kamala Harris’s Home: ‘Cruel, Dangerous, and Shameful Stunt’
President Joe Biden’s White House is condemning Texas Gov. Greg Abbott’s (R) sending migrant buses to Vice President Kamala Harris’ Washington, DC residence on Christmas Eve in freezing temperatures. As Breitbart News reported, Abbott sent three buses filled with roughly 130 border crossers to Harris’s D.C. residence, the Naval Observatory, on Christmas Eve when temperatures […]
- Border Sheriff: Illegal Aliens Admit They’re Coming to U.S. ‘Because of Biden’
Illegal aliens arriving at the United States-Mexico border are openly admitting that they are coming to the U.S. “because of President Biden,” whom they see as welcoming them into the country, Cochise County, Arizona, Sheriff Mark Dannels says. During a House Judiciary Committee hearing on Wednesday, Dannels testified that illegal aliens actually tell his officers […]
- Biden’s DHS Releases into U.S. Nearly 1.4K Illegal Alien Convicted Criminals in Less than Three Months
President Joe Biden’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has released nearly 1,400 illegal alien convicted criminals from detention into American communities in less than three months, data shows. The latest Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) data reveals that from October through December 18, Biden’s DHS has released 1,363 illegal alien convicts into American communities along […]
- Democrats: ‘Piece of Sh*t’ Greg Abbott ‘Belongs in Prison’ for Busing Migrants to VP Kamala Harris’s Home in Freezing Cold
Democrats are blasting Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) for sending three migrant buses to Vice President Kamala Harris’s residence in Washington, DC on Christmas Eve in freezing temperatures. As Breitbart News reported, Abbott’s Division of Emergency Management sent the three buses filled with border crossers to Harris’s D.C. residence, the Naval Observatory, while the highest temperature […]
- Russia Arrests Wall Street Journal Reporter for ‘Espionage’ March 30, 2023
- SEC’s Gensler Seeks $2.4 Billion In Funding To Chase Down Crypto ‘Misconduct’ March 30, 2023
- Brazil Inks Deal to Use Yuan, Not Dollar, in Trade with China March 30, 2023
- China Blasts Taiwan President’s US Trip, Warns Against McCarthy Meeting March 30, 2023
- “WTF Is Wrong With You”: Columbia Center & Law Students Protest Meeting With Justice Kavanaugh March 30, 2023
- Fossil Fuel Pushback: Biden Administration Forced To Expand Gulf Drilling March 30, 2023
- Two Army Black Hawk Helicopters Crash In Kentucky March 30, 2023
- Junk Spreads Show US Economy Is Close To A Recession March 30, 2023
- Russia Arrests WSJ Reporter On Suspicion Of ‘Espionage’ March 30, 2023
- Amsterdam Urges Rowdy Brits To “Stay Away” March 30, 2023
- France’s Bull Case Challenged By Social Unrest March 30, 2023
- China Gloats After Honduras Tells Taiwan To “Pack Up & Leave” Embassy March 30, 2023
- A State Of Never-Ending Crisis: The Government Is Fomenting Mass Hysteria March 29, 2023
- DOJ Memos Dissuaded Marshals From Arresting Protestors At SCOTUS Justices’ Homes: Sen. Britt March 29, 2023
- Levi’s To Use AI-Generated Models To Promote ‘Diversity And Sustainability’ March 29, 2023
- US Air Force Abandons Lockheed Hypersonic Weapon Program After Test Failure March 29, 2023
- Here’s How Wall Street’s March Madness Brackets Have Fared March 29, 2023
- John Kerry Says New Climate Change Executive Orders Are Coming March 29, 2023
- ‘Patriot Act on Steroids:’ Conservatives Slam RESTRICT Act on Social Media March 29, 2023
- Nikki Haley Blasts Biden for Interfering in Israeli Politics March 29, 2023
JoshWho TV News
TRUMP RALLY : President Trump Holds First 2024 Campaign RallyMarch 25, 2023
Parents charged after boy found in cage inside Philadelphia homeMarch 25, 2023
Raw Police Body Worn Camera Footage From January 6 Capitol AttackMarch 20, 2023Video from body camera worn by a Metropolitan Police Department officer on Jan. 6, 2021 during the attack on the U.S. Capitol ...
Explosive! The Gateway Pundit Interviews DC Gulag Political Prisoner Jeffrey McKellopMarch 17, 2023Explosive! The Gateway Pundit Interviews DC Gulag Political Prisoner Jeffrey McKellop ...
Feds Kicking the Capitol Doors Open Jan 6thMarch 12, 2023
Chicago security guard shoots bank robbery in downtown BankMarch 11, 2023A bank security guard in downtown Chicago was shot as he confronted a male suspect fleeing the business Thursday afternoon. Subscribe to FOX 32 Chica ...
Tucker Jan 6th Footage ReleasedMarch 7, 2023
JAN 6 Capitol Riot Shenanigans Part 5 - INSURRECTION DEJA VUE HONG KONG 2019March 7, 2023Capitol Riot Shenanigans INSURRECTION DEJA VUE HONG KONG 2019 - Have we seen a government set up it's people as they did January 6, 2021. Hong Kong 20 ...
HOLY PHUCK: BOMBSHELL: DOJ VIDEO. CAPITOL POLICE HOLDING OPEN “UPPER WEST TERRACE DOORS” ON JAN 6.March 7, 2023HOLY PHUCK: BOMBSHELL: DOJ VIDEO. CAPITOL POLICE HOLDING OPEN “UPPER WEST TERRACE DOORS” ON JAN 6. Over 250 individuals allowed to walk into Capi ...
SHOCKING Capitol Police Video Uncovered from Jan 6 Shows Undercover and Armed DOJ OnsiteMarch 7, 2023https://patriotswitch.com/pnn Patriot Switch is a grassroots movement that’s helping families switch their shopping to American Made. Join over 2 m ...
Latest Hacked Sites
- TheGradCafe - 310,975 breached accounts March 24, 2023In February 2023, the grad school admissions search website TheGradCafe suffered a data breach that disclosed the personal records of 310k users. The data included email addresses, names and usernames, genders, geographic locations and passwords stored as bcrypt hashes. Some records also included physical address, phone number and date of birth. TheGradCafe did not respond […]
- Shopper+ - 878,290 breached accounts March 11, 2023In March 2023, "Canada's online shopping mall" Shopper+ disclosed a data breach discovered on a public hacking forum. The breach dated back to September 2020 and included 878k customer records with email and physical addresses, names, phone numbers and in some cases, genders and dates of birth.
- HDB Financial Services - 1,658,750 breached accounts March 11, 2023In March 2023, the Indian non-bank lending unit HDB Financial Services suffered a data breach that disclosed over 70M customer records. Containing 1.6M unique email addresses, the breach also disclosed names, dates of birth, phone numbers, genders, post codes and loan information belonging to the customers.
- Eye4Fraud - 16,000,591 breached accounts March 6, 2023In February 2023, data alleged to have been taken from the fraud protection service Eye4Fraud was listed for sale on a popular hacking forum. Spanning tens of millions of rows with 16M unique email addresses, the data was spread across 147 tables totalling 65GB and included both direct users of the service and what appears […]
- iD Tech - 415,121 breached accounts March 6, 2023In February 2023, the tech camps for kids service iD Tech had almost 1M records posted to a popular hacking forum. The data included 415k unique email addresses, names, dates of birth and plain text passwords which appear to have been breached in the previous month. iD Tech did not respond to multiple attempts to […]
- LBB - 39,288 breached accounts March 5, 2023In August 2022, customer data of the Indian shopping site "LBB" (Little Black Book) was posted to a popular hacking forum. The data contained over 3M records with 39k unique email addresses alongside IP and physical addresses, names and device information with the most recent data dating back to early 2019. LBB advised they believe […]
- GunAuction.com - 565,470 breached accounts March 2, 2023In December 2022, the online firearms auction website GunAuction.com suffered a data breach which was later discovered left unprotected on the hacker's server. The data included over 565k user records with extensive personal data including email, IP and physical addresses, names, phone numbers, genders, years of birth, credit card type and passwords stored in plain […]
- Convex - 150,129 breached accounts February 26, 2023In February 2023, the Russian telecommunications provider Convex was hacked by "Anonymous" who subsequently released 128GB of data publicly, alleging it revealed illegal government surveillance. The leaked data contained 150k unique email, IP and physical addresses, names and phone numbers.
- RealDudesInc - 101,543 breached accounts February 19, 2023In October 2022, the GTA mod menu provider RealDudesInc suffered a data breach that exposed over 100k email addresses (many of which are temporary guest account addresses). The breach also included usernames and bcrypt password hashes.
- Weee - 1,117,405 breached accounts February 8, 2023In February 2023, data belonging to the Asian and Hispanic food delivery service Weee appeared on a popular hacking forum. Dating back to mid-2022, the data included 1.1M unique email addresses from 11M rows of orders containing names, phone numbers and delivery instructions.
The Daily Caller
Clip Surfaces Of TV Show That Lets 10-Year-Olds Stare At Naked Trans PeopleMarch 30, 2023'These 10-12 year olds get the opportunity to ask them questions about their naked body'
Trump Soars Over Competition, Expands Lead In New Fox News PollMarch 30, 2023The former president has also strengthened his grasp with white working-class voters
New York Magazine Contributor Has The Worst Hot Take Ever On The Men’s And Women’s Final FourMarch 30, 2023This is an outright freezing cold take
Video Shows Fan Hilariously Offering King Charles A Burger King CrownMarch 30, 2023'This is for you, if you want it'
Chaos Unravels As Anti-Gun Activists Swarm Inside Tennessee CapitolMarch 30, 2023Chaos Unravels As Anti-Gun Activists Swarm Inside Tennessee Capitol
GOP congressman shouted down by New York Democrat on gun control claps back with factsMarch 30, 2023GOP Rep. Thomas Massie responded after his testy Capitol hallway exchange with Democrat Rep. Jamaal Bowman citing a paper showing no injuries in schools allowing teachers to carry guns.
Armed woman surrenders to cops after 36-hour traffic-snarling standoff: 'Thank you for your patience'March 30, 2023Police in Fairfax County, Virginia, took an armed woman into custody shortly after midnight Thursday morning after she barricaded herself in her car for nearly 36 hours.
Bolsonaro returns to Brazil after 3-month Florida tripMarch 30, 2023Former right-wing Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro returned to his home country after spending three months in Florida.
Patriots' Bill Belichick walks back comments about leaning on the past following criticismMarch 30, 2023New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick walked back his comments about "the last 25 years" when asked why fans should be optimistic about 2023.
British pot kingpin convicted of 9-year-old girl's killingMarch 30, 2023British drug dealer Thomas Cashman was convicted Thursday of killing Olivia Pratt-Korbel, 9, of Liverpool, England, while attempting to gun down another man over a drug debt.
Shooting outside Memphis restaurant kills 2, injures 5March 30, 2023A shooting outside a Memphis restaurant killed two and injured five others on Wednesday night. Police are looking for suspects in the shooting that began with an altercation inside.
Senegal's top opposition politician gets 2-month suspended sentence for libelMarch 30, 2023Senegalese opposition leader Ousmane Sonko was handed down a two-month suspended sentence and ordered to pay damages after being convicted of libel.
Nashville shooting: Former teammate told sheriff's office she received 'very weird message' from suspectMarch 30, 2023One of Audrey Hale's former teammates told a sheriff's non-emergency operator on Monday that she received odd messages from Hale and wanted a deputy to check on her.
UN agency calls on governments to implement global ethical framework for AIMarch 30, 2023UNESCO issued a call for countries to implement its global ethical framework regarding artificial intelligence. The agency said it's working with countries to develop AI checks.
GOP rep stumps top military leaders with question on base drag shows: 'First I'm hearing about that'March 30, 2023Joint Chiefs Chairman Milley and Defense Secretary Austin told Congress they do not support drag shows on military installations, saying that such events are not taxpayer-funded.
Montana deputy shot jail inmate after hostage situation at hospitalMarch 30, 2023A Montana sheriff's deputy shot a jail inmate Wednesday after a hostage situation at Francis Mahon Deaconess Hospital. The inmate was flown to the hospital for treatment.
Plane crash narrowly misses Illinois church, no deaths reportedMarch 30, 2023A small plane crashed in the parking lot of Open Arms Christian Fellowship in Lincoln, Illinois, as services were being held. Two injuries and no deaths were reported.
Greece’s defense minister to visit Turkey to ease tensions between 2 NATO membersMarch 30, 2023Greece’s defense minister will visit Turkey next week to ease tensions between two NATO members. Nikos Panagiotopoulos will visit Turkey Tuesday, then travel to the Hatay province.
Three Democrat state lawmakers join protesters invading Tennessee state capitolMarch 30, 2023Three Tennessee state lawmakers brought the lower chamber to a halt by joining pro-gun control protesters who invaded the state capitol following Monday's tragic shooting in Nashville.
China claims to support destruction of nuclear weapons, despite ramping up productionMarch 30, 2023Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs spokeswoman Mao Ning claimed the country is a proponent of nuclear disarmament despite its rapidly expanding nuclear program.
- Inside the Tent Camp Housing Thousands of Migrant Children – ‘No Place for a Child’
Migrant children and families are sleeping shoulder to shoulder on mats in a Texas border facility designed for 250 people that is now holding more than 4,100, according to some of the first photographs to emerge from the crowded camp that has become a focal point of the Biden administration’s struggles to absorb thousands of […]
- Atl Suspect’s Fixation on Sex Is Familiar Thorn for Evangelicals
“Sex addiction” is not an established psychiatric diagnosis, and there is a debate in the mental health community about how to define and treat compulsive sexual behavior. “There’s no evidence-based treatment for sex addiction,” said Joshua Grubbs, an assistant professor of psychology at Bowling Green State University and a clinical psychologist. Evangelical sex addiction treatment […]
- Tom Cotton Mocks Social Justice Warriors at New York Times in CPAC Speech
Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) on Friday mocked “social justice warriors” at the New York Times and their “meltdown” this summer over his op-ed in the paper calling for troops to restore order during the rioting at the time. Speaking on the first day of the Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) in Orlando, Florida, Cotton recalled how hundreds […]
- Congress Clears 2-Day Spending Extension to Finalize Stimulus Deal
Negotiators worked into Friday night to put the finishing touches on key details of the stimulus compromise, continuing negotiations on how long unemployment benefits should last, how to distribute federal relief for small businesses and the extension of a federal eviction moratorium. The plan was expected to revive the Paycheck Protection Program, a loan program […]
- SACRAMENTO Unemployment Scam Using Inmates Names Costing California Hundreds of Millions
SACRAMENTO — A rash of fraudulent pandemic unemployment claims filed under the names of jail and prison inmates, including more than 100 on death row, has bilked California out of hundreds of millions of dollars, a law enforcement task force said Tuesday. In a letter to Gov. Gavin Newsom, the task force, led by district […]
- Politics, Science and the Remarkable Race for a Corona Vaccine
WASHINGTON — The call was tense, the message discouraging. Moncef Slaoui, the head of the Trump administration’s effort to quickly produce a vaccine for the coronavirus, was on the phone at 6 p.m. on Aug. 25 to tell the upstart biotech firm Moderna that it had to slow the final stage of testing its vaccine […]
- Newsom Do as I Say, Not as I Dine Coronavirus Message
SAN FRANCISCO — It was an intimate meal in a wood-paneled, private dining room in one of California’s most exclusive restaurants. No one around the table wore masks, not the lobbyists, not even the governor. [Sign up for California Today, our daily newsletter from the Golden State.] Photos that surfaced this week of a dinner […]
- Donald Trump Shreds ‘Fake News Media’ in Series of Videos: ‘Not Reporting with Credibility Has Its Consequences’
Former President Donald Trump shredded the New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN, and MSNBC as “fake news media” in a series of videos shared to his Truth Social account and his campaign’s war room Twitter account on Wednesday. “The fake news media like CNN, MSDNC – which is sometimes referred to as MSNBC –the […]
- Media Ignore Physical Attack on Republican Gen. Don Bolduc
The establishment media have ignored the physical attack against Republican New Hampshire candidate Gen. Don Bolduc. The three top establishment newspapers, the New York Times, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times, all failed to report the physical attack on Gen. Bolduc that occurred moments before Wednesday’s debate with Democrat Maggie Hassan (D-NH). The media’s decision […]
- Sex Offender Thanks Ketanji Brown Jackson for Three-Month Prison Sentence: ‘She Knew This Was Going to Hold Me Back … So She Didn’t Really Want to Add on to That’
The registered sex offender who was given three months in prison by Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, nominated for the Supreme Court by President Joe Biden, is speaking out and seemingly thanking the judge for her lenient sentence in his case. In 2013, Jackson sentenced then-19-year-old Wesley Hawkins to three months in prison, three months of […]
- 15 Media Personalities Claimed Hunter’s Laptop Emails Were Likely Russian Propaganda Before New York Times Admitted
Fifteen establishment media personalities claimed Hunter Biden’s laptop emails were likely Russian propaganda before the New York Times admitted it Wednesday. After nearly two years of dismissing Hunter’s tantalizing emails uncovered before the 2020 presidential election, the Times admitted the laptop was authentic, in direct contradiction of many in the Democrat-allied media. The media personalities seemingly went […]
- Covington Teen Nicholas Sandmann Settles $275 Million Defamation Lawsuit with NBC
Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann announced Friday that he settled a $275 million defamation lawsuit against NBC. Neither party publicized the terms of the settlement. However, Sandmann asked for $275 million in damages in his lawsuit against NBC Universal and MSNBC. “At this time I would like to release that NBC and I […]
- Washington Post Columnist Calls on CNN to Correct Its Dossier Reporting — After WaPo Corrects Its Own
A Washington Post columnist criticized CNN for not correcting its reporting that the dossier put together by Fusion GPS and ex-British spy Christopher Steele — which claimed the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia — was “corroborated.” The paper’s media critic, Erik Wemple, wrote Friday that CNN hosts and reporters had long-claimed the Steele dossier had […]
- Washington Post ‘Forced to Admit They Lied’ After Pretending ‘F*ck Joe Biden’ Chant Was ‘Let’s Go, Brandon’
The Washington Post, the leftist legacy media outlet whose motto is “Democracy Dies in Darkness,” admitted to publishing fake news about the public’s discontent with floundering President Joe Biden. During a September speech by Donald Trump Jr. in Georgia, the crowd broke into a “F*ck Joe Biden” chant at the prompting of the former president’s […]
Ukraine war live updates: Kyiv says nearly 500 children have died in the conflict; Russia detains WSJ reporter - CNBCMarch 30, 2023
Federal Judge Strikes Down Obamacare Requirement for Free Preventive Care - The New York TimesMarch 30, 2023
Pope showing 'clear improvement' after antibiotic treatment for bronchitis infection, could leave hospital soon - CNNMarch 30, 2023
9 soldiers killed after 2 Black Hawk helicopters crash in Kentucky during training mission, Army says - CNNMarch 30, 2023
Evacuation order lifted after freight train derails, catches fire in Minnesota - ABC NewsMarch 30, 2023
Arizona governor's press secretary resigns after tweet suggesting violence against critics of trans rights - CNNMarch 30, 2023
House Republicans pass marquee energy bill in rebuke of Biden - POLITICOMarch 30, 2023
Vatican repudiates the 'Doctrine of Discovery,' which underpinned colonialism - NPRMarch 30, 2023
Russia seeking munitions from North Korea, Kirby says - POLITICOMarch 30, 2023
Prescriptions for ADHD treatments surged during the Covid-19 pandemic, CDC report shows - CNNMarch 30, 2023
DeSantis, the Disney board and King Charles III: A power struggle, explained - NPRMarch 30, 2023
Plants aren't silent. They make clicking sounds, a study finds - CNNMarch 30, 2023
Defense in Proud Boys Sedition Trial Encounters Hurdles - The New York TimesMarch 30, 2023
Nashville school shooting prompts shouting match between congressmen - The Guardian USMarch 30, 2023
What We Haven't Learned From the First Chapter of the Republican Primary - The New York TimesMarch 30, 2023