< JoshWho News - Replace Drudge home
Category: "Derek Chauvin"
- Three Women Accused of Leaving Pig’s Head at Former Home of Chauvin Witness
Three women are accused of leaving a pig’s head at the former California home of the police expert who testified for the defense in the Derek Chauvin trial. Police arrested Kristen Aumoithe, 34, Amber Lucas, 35, and Rowan Dalbey, 20, in Santa Rosa this week and charged them with felony vandalism and conspiracy, NBC Bay Area […]
- Van Jones: If Chauvin Not Convicted in Floyd Trial, America Will Be in a ‘Dangerous Position’
CNN political commentator Van Jones said Monday on CNN’s “Cuomo Prime Time” that if former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin were not found guilty of killing George Floyd, America would be in a “dangerous position as a country.” Jones said, “Everybody I’m talking to are frustrated, re-triggered, re-traumatized. Seeing that video, seeing the complete contempt for […]
- Judge drops 3rd-degree murder charge against Derek Chauvin
October 22, 2020 A judge on Thursday dropped charges of third-degree murder against Derek Chauvin, the former Minneapolis police officer who used excessive force against George Floyd, a Black man, back in May. The other charges—second-degree murder and manslaughter—still remain. Chauvin was videotaped on May 25 pushing his knee down on Floyd’s neck, who was […]
- Tucker Carlson Discusses George Floyd Footage: ‘Citizens Have A Right To Know Why Things Are Changing So Quickly’
Fox News host Tucker Carlson discussed recently released police bodycam footage reportedly showing some of the final moments before George Floyd’s death in Minneapolis police custody. The footage, obtained and released Monday by British outlet The Daily Mail, purportedly shows Floyd struggling and arguing with officers before the infamous already-released footage of the Minneapolis black […]
- Use Of Force Trainer: Chauvin Used ‘Prone Hold’ on George Floyd
Derek Chauvin, the Minneapolis police officer charged with murder in the death of George Floyd, received training years ago on how to restrain combative suspects with a knee, but that training instructed officers to “stay away from the neck when possible,” the lieutenant who trained Chauvin testified Tuesday. Department use-of-force instructor Lt. Johnny Mercil became […]
- Nolte: Prospective Jurors in Derek Chauvin Trial Worry About Being Targeted
One can only imagine what will happen to Minneapolis and other Democrat-run cities if Derek Chauvin, the police officer charged with murdering George Floyd, is found not guilty. We are now learning prospective jurors are legitimately concerned for their own safety. Per the far-left Associated Press: One was anxious, worried about high emotion surrounding the […]
- Derek Chauvin released from jail after posting $1M bond
<!– –> <!– –> Oct 7, 2020 This story is developing Derek Chauvin, the Minneapolis police officer who kneeled on the neck of George Floyd, has been released from jail on a ‘non-cash’ $1 million bond, according to reports. Floyd could be seen in a video of the incident saying he could not breathe […]
- Nolte: Democrat-Run City Residents Must Prepare for Derek Chauvin Verdict
If you live in a city run by Democrats, you need to prepare yourself for the possible aftermath of the Derek Chauvin verdict. If Chauvin, the Minneapolis police officer on trial for the death of George Floyd (P.S. Minneapolis has been run exclusively by Democrats for decades), is found not guilty, America’s left-wing terrorists in […]
- Judge reinstates third-degree murder charge against former cop Derek Chauvin
A judge on Thursday reinstated a third-degree murder charge against the former Minneapolis police officer accused of killing George Floyd last May. The Minnesota Court of Appeals ruled Friday that Hennepin County Judge Peter Cahill should reconsider the third-degree murder charge against Derek Chauvin, which was dismissed in October. Cahill granted the request from prosecutors […]
- Defense Lawyer in George Floyd Case Claim Bodycam Footage Shows Him Ingesting Lethal Dose of Fentanyl
Defense Attorney Eric J. Nelson, who is representing former Minneapolis police Officer Derek Chauvin, is now claiming that George Floyd died of a drug overdose, rather than in a police homicide. Chauvin has been charged with Floyd’s murder which occurred as officers got into an altercation with him purportedly involving counterfeit money. Nelson has filed […]
- Project Blue Beam is early | Las Vegas Family Claims to See Aliens after Several Report Something Falling from Sky June 8, 2023
- Yacht Watch: Oligarchs Triumph in Courts (So Far) June 8, 2023
- “Coming Back To Earth”: UK House Prices Book First Annual Drop Since 2012 June 8, 2023
- BBC Is Biased “On Occasion”, Admits UK Culture Secretary June 8, 2023
- Rule By Decree: The Emergency State’s Plot To Override The Constitution June 7, 2023
- James Comer Cancels Contempt Vote After FBI Caves on Alleged Biden Bribery Doc June 7, 2023
- Two Tiers Of Justice: Kash Patel June 7, 2023
- Comparing Military Spend Around The World June 7, 2023
- Ann Coulter: CNN—If It Bores, It Scores! June 7, 2023
- Hunter Biden Could Face Prison For Contempt Of Court: Judge June 7, 2023
- Pollak: Indicting a Former President over Nonsense Is Playing with Fire June 7, 2023
- Lawmakers Call For Transparency After Whistleblower Alleges US Has Recovered Alien Craft June 7, 2023
- Some Of Nation’s Largest Pediatric Hospitals Will No Longer Offer Children Gender Modification June 7, 2023
- Cheese Pizza? Meta’s Instagram Facilitated Massive Pedophile Network June 7, 2023
- Landlords Face A $1.5 Trillion Bill For Interest-Only Commercial Mortgages June 7, 2023
- Putin Slams Kiev’s “Barbaric Act” In 1st Public Comments On Dam Catastrophe June 7, 2023
- VIDEO — Mike Pence Announces White House Bid: ‘We Can Bring This Country Back’ June 7, 2023
- Ukraine Nuclear Plant Safe For Now, IAEA Says, After Kakhovka Dam Collapse June 7, 2023
- Bank of Canada Ends “Pause” With Unexpected Rate Hike To 4.75%, A 22-Year High June 7, 2023
- Nolte: Donald Trump Breaks CNN — CEO Chris Licht Is Out June 7, 2023
JoshWho TV News
JoshWho - Project Blue Beam🤫 | You won't believe this, but things are about to go wild! 🚀👽 It seems like a #CloseEncounter just went down in #LasVegas! 😱 A 911 call reported ...June 8, 2023Project Blue Beam🤫 | You won't believe this, but things are about to go wild! 🚀👽 It seems like a #CloseEncounter just went down in #LasVegas ...
A fed gets recognized at staged Patriot Front march #FBI #DOJMay 16, 2023A fed gets recognized and called out at their staged Patriot Front march #FBI #DOJ https://t.co/vk9JEAQesK ...
President Trump CNN Town Hall 2023 FullMay 11, 2023
JoshWho - 🚨👀‼️ Jose Vega @JosBtrigga SNAPS at all the media including @nytimes that @TuckerCarlson was fired and Julian Assange is in detention for 'DOING YOUR JOB''. WATCH..EXP...April 27, 2023🚨👀‼️ Jose Vega @JosBtrigga SNAPS at all the media including @nytimes that @TuckerCarlson was fired and Julian Assange is in detention for 'D ...
The Government Says Business Cards Are Machine GunsApril 27, 2023So the ATF has now found two men guilty of selling key cards, claiming they are “machine guns” and they are facing life in prison. Let’s take a ...
Tucker Carlson - Good eveningApril 27, 2023Good evening https://t.co/SPrsYKWKCE ...
Md Asif Khan - Warning : Graphic Content. Atiq Ahmed and his brother Ashraf shot dead while talking to media in persence of police. #AtiqueAhmedApril 16, 2023Warning : Graphic Content. Atiq Ahmed and his brother Ashraf shot dead while talking to media in persence of police. #AtiqueAhmed https://t.co/wMT ...
Tucker: Criminals are now a protected classApril 4, 2023Fox News host Tucker Carlson shreds Alvin Bragg for his approach to the justice system and indictment of Trump on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.' Subscribe ...
TRUMP RALLY : President Trump Holds First 2024 Campaign RallyMarch 25, 2023
Parents charged after boy found in cage inside Philadelphia homeMarch 25, 2023
Latest Hacked Sites
- JD Group - 521,878 breached accounts June 5, 2023In May 2023, the South African retailer JD Group announced a data breach affecting a number of their online assets including Bradlows, Everyshop, HiFi Corp, Incredible (Connection), Rochester, Russells, and Sleepmasters. The breach exposed over 520k unique customer records including names, email and physical addresses, phone numbers and South African ID numbers.
- RaidForums - 478,604 breached accounts May 31, 2023In May 2023, 478k user records from the now defunct hacking forum known as "RaidForums" was posted to another hacking forum. The data dated back to September 2020 and included email addresses, usernames, dates of birth, IP addresses and passwords stored as Argon2 hashes. The data was provided to HIBP by a source who requested […]
- Polish Credentials - 1,204,870 breached accounts May 30, 2023In May 2023, a credential stuffing list of 6.3M Polish email address and password pairs appeared on a local forum. Likely obtained by malware running on victims' machines, each record included an email address and plain text password alongside the website the credentials were used on. The data included 1.2M unique email addresses.
- Luxottica - 77,093,812 breached accounts May 19, 2023In March 2021, the world's largest eyewear company Luxoticca suffered a data breach via one of their partners that exposed the personal information of more than 70M people. The data was subsequently sold via a popular hacking forum in late 2022 and included email and physical addresses, names, genders, dates of birth and phone numbers. […]
- RentoMojo - 2,185,697 breached accounts May 10, 2023In April 2023, the Indian rental service RentoMojo suffered a data breach. The breach exposed over 2M unique email addresses along with names, phone, passport and Aadhaar numbers, genders, dates of birth, purchases and bcrypt password hashes.
- MEO - 8,227 breached accounts April 24, 2023In early 2023, a corpus of data sourced from the New Zealand based face mask company MEO was discovered. Dating back to December 2020, the data contained over 8k customer records including names, addresses, phone numbers and passwords stored as MD5 Wordpress hashes. MEO did not respond to multiple attempts to report the breach.
- Terravision - 2,075,625 breached accounts April 23, 2023In February 2023, the European airport transfers service Terravision suffered a data breach. The breach exposed over 2M records of customer data including names, phone numbers, email addresses, salted password hashes and in some cases, date of birth and country of origin. Terravision did not respond to multiple attempts by individuals period over a period […]
- OGUsers (2022 breach) - 529,020 breached accounts April 14, 2023In July 2022, the account hijacking and SIM swapping forum OGusers suffered a data breach, the fifth since December 2018. The breach contained usernames, email and IP addresses and passwords stored as argon2 hashes. A total of 529k unique email addresses appeared in the breach.
- The Kodi Foundation - 400,635 breached accounts April 13, 2023In February 2023, The Kodi Foundation suffered a data breach that exposed more than 400k user records. Attributed to an account belonging to "a trusted but currently inactive member of the forum admin team", the breach involved the administrator account creating a database backup that was subsequently downloaded before being sold on a hacking forum. […]
- Sundry Files - 274,461 breached accounts March 31, 2023In January 2022, the now defunct file upload service Sundry Files suffered a data breach that exposed 274k unique email addresses. The data also included usernames, IP addresses and passwords stored as salted SHA-256 hashes.
The Daily Caller
FBI Allowing Oversight Committee To View Biden DocJune 8, 2023'The FBI has agreed to cooperate'
Video Shows Intense Moment Lightning Strikes Oil Tank Igniting Massive BlazeJune 8, 2023'One of the lightning bolts hit the edge of this tank'
State Department Slaps Travel Advisory On The Dominican Republic Over ‘High Level Of Criminality’June 8, 2023The U.S. Department of State on Tuesday issued a travel advisory for the Dominican Republic, citing a “high level of criminality.” The travel advisory warns that “violent crime, including armed robbery, homicide and sexual assault is a concern throughout” the tourist hotspot that is the Dominican Republic. The Caribbean country is the favored tourist destination in […]
REPORT: Trump Alerted By Federal Prosecutors That He Is The ‘Target’ Of A Criminal InvestigationJune 8, 2023'I’ve long had concerns about the manner in which D.O.J. personnel conducted this investigation'
Iowa GOP Reps Lobbied For Green Tax Credits That Benefit A ‘Megadonor’ Supporting Their CampaignsJune 8, 2023'They've been bought off already'
6 arrested for fraudulently collecting over $3 million of COVID-19 aid meant for rentersJune 8, 2023Federal prosecutors said six people have been accused of obtaining $3.3 million in government aid by filing fraudulent renter applications across Washington, Texas, and Arizona.
New Hampshire Senate passes $15.2 billion, 2-year budget back to state's House for further considerationJune 8, 2023A $15.2 billion, two-year budget was passed with bipartisan support by New Hampshire's Senate. The budget will be sent back to the House for further consideration.
Christian Broadcasting Network founder Pat Robertson dies at 93June 8, 2023Pat Robertson, founder of the global Christian Broadcasting Network, has died at age 93, the network announced Thursday.
BMX star Pat Casey, 29, killed in motorcycle accident at motocross park in CaliforniaJune 8, 20232021 Summer X Games gold medalist Pat Casey was killed in a motorcycle accident in California on Tuesday, authorities and officials said.
Connecticut adjourns largely bipartisan session after passing abortion protections, giving power to librariesJune 8, 2023Connecticut lawmakers gave power to more libraries facing book bans and passed protections for abortion providers before adjourning this year's session.
2 Connecticut police officers fired for reckless actions toward man who was paralyzed in back of police vanJune 8, 2023Two police officers from New Haven, Connecticut, have been fired for their treatment of a man who was paralyzed in the back of a police van in 2022.
Rare flowering plant only found in New Mexico should be listed as endangered, US agency saysJune 8, 2023A U.S. agency said that the swale paintbrush, a rare flowering plant only found in southern New Mexico, should be listed as endangered and be granted federal protection.
Ex-Marine Daniel Penny says he thought subway rider Jordan Neely could have ‘killed somebody'June 8, 2023Ex-Marine Daniel Penny, who put Jordan Neely in a fatal chokehold on a New York City subway, told Fox News Digital that he and the other passengers were terrified.
California school district backpedals after 'Piss Christ' image riles students, parentsJune 8, 2023A high school in Goleta, California, backed off including the controversial "Immersion (Piss Christ)" in its curriculum after receiving a letter from the Thomas More Society.
The dangerous cost of China's Ukraine trick on Team BidenJune 8, 2023Washington has failed miserably in interpreting China's peace plan for Russia and Ukraine and understanding what China’s true intentions are in pushing an almost impossible agreement.
Sacre blue! Limited edition Camaro looks like Chevy's 24 Hours of Le Mans race carJune 8, 2023Chevrolet is launching a limited edition Camaro ZL1 Garage 56 Edition car to commemorate the model's entry in the 24 Hours of Le Mans endurance race.
Syrian refugee injures 4 children, adult in knife attack in French Alps town: reportJune 8, 2023French President Emmanuel Macron said Thursday that a stabbing spree in Annecy, which has left multiple young children injured, is an “attack of absolute cowardice."
MSNBC host Stephanie Ruhle interrupts former Congressman in inflation battle: 'Hold on, please'June 8, 2023MSNBC host Stephanie Ruhle interrupted former Republican Congressman Will Hurd on her show Wednesday during a heated debate on inflation and the economy.
Photos: Canadian Wildfires Turns The Big Apple OrangeJune 8, 2023
Another Biden campaign co-chair has ties to Hunter, asked for his briefing ‘on the Ukraine’June 8, 2023Rep. Lisa Blunt Rochester, D-Del., is the second national co-chair for President Biden's re-election campaign to have past ties to Hunter Biden.
- Inside the Tent Camp Housing Thousands of Migrant Children – ‘No Place for a Child’
Migrant children and families are sleeping shoulder to shoulder on mats in a Texas border facility designed for 250 people that is now holding more than 4,100, according to some of the first photographs to emerge from the crowded camp that has become a focal point of the Biden administration’s struggles to absorb thousands of […]
- Atl Suspect’s Fixation on Sex Is Familiar Thorn for Evangelicals
“Sex addiction” is not an established psychiatric diagnosis, and there is a debate in the mental health community about how to define and treat compulsive sexual behavior. “There’s no evidence-based treatment for sex addiction,” said Joshua Grubbs, an assistant professor of psychology at Bowling Green State University and a clinical psychologist. Evangelical sex addiction treatment […]
- Tom Cotton Mocks Social Justice Warriors at New York Times in CPAC Speech
Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) on Friday mocked “social justice warriors” at the New York Times and their “meltdown” this summer over his op-ed in the paper calling for troops to restore order during the rioting at the time. Speaking on the first day of the Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) in Orlando, Florida, Cotton recalled how hundreds […]
- Congress Clears 2-Day Spending Extension to Finalize Stimulus Deal
Negotiators worked into Friday night to put the finishing touches on key details of the stimulus compromise, continuing negotiations on how long unemployment benefits should last, how to distribute federal relief for small businesses and the extension of a federal eviction moratorium. The plan was expected to revive the Paycheck Protection Program, a loan program […]
- SACRAMENTO Unemployment Scam Using Inmates Names Costing California Hundreds of Millions
SACRAMENTO — A rash of fraudulent pandemic unemployment claims filed under the names of jail and prison inmates, including more than 100 on death row, has bilked California out of hundreds of millions of dollars, a law enforcement task force said Tuesday. In a letter to Gov. Gavin Newsom, the task force, led by district […]
- Politics, Science and the Remarkable Race for a Corona Vaccine
WASHINGTON — The call was tense, the message discouraging. Moncef Slaoui, the head of the Trump administration’s effort to quickly produce a vaccine for the coronavirus, was on the phone at 6 p.m. on Aug. 25 to tell the upstart biotech firm Moderna that it had to slow the final stage of testing its vaccine […]
- Newsom Do as I Say, Not as I Dine Coronavirus Message
SAN FRANCISCO — It was an intimate meal in a wood-paneled, private dining room in one of California’s most exclusive restaurants. No one around the table wore masks, not the lobbyists, not even the governor. [Sign up for California Today, our daily newsletter from the Golden State.] Photos that surfaced this week of a dinner […]
- Nolte: Washington Post Won’t Return Fake Pulitzer, ‘Stands By’ Russia Reporting
Both the far-left New York Times and Washington Post refuse to return Pulitzers for spreading the lie former President Trump colluded with Russia to win the 2016 presidential election. Would Hitler return a fake Pulitzer? Now that the Monday release of the Durham Report has debunked every facet of the Russia Collusion allegation and proved […]
- Donald Trump Shreds ‘Fake News Media’ in Series of Videos: ‘Not Reporting with Credibility Has Its Consequences’
Former President Donald Trump shredded the New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN, and MSNBC as “fake news media” in a series of videos shared to his Truth Social account and his campaign’s war room Twitter account on Wednesday. “The fake news media like CNN, MSDNC – which is sometimes referred to as MSNBC –the […]
- Media Ignore Physical Attack on Republican Gen. Don Bolduc
The establishment media have ignored the physical attack against Republican New Hampshire candidate Gen. Don Bolduc. The three top establishment newspapers, the New York Times, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times, all failed to report the physical attack on Gen. Bolduc that occurred moments before Wednesday’s debate with Democrat Maggie Hassan (D-NH). The media’s decision […]
- Sex Offender Thanks Ketanji Brown Jackson for Three-Month Prison Sentence: ‘She Knew This Was Going to Hold Me Back … So She Didn’t Really Want to Add on to That’
The registered sex offender who was given three months in prison by Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, nominated for the Supreme Court by President Joe Biden, is speaking out and seemingly thanking the judge for her lenient sentence in his case. In 2013, Jackson sentenced then-19-year-old Wesley Hawkins to three months in prison, three months of […]
- 15 Media Personalities Claimed Hunter’s Laptop Emails Were Likely Russian Propaganda Before New York Times Admitted
Fifteen establishment media personalities claimed Hunter Biden’s laptop emails were likely Russian propaganda before the New York Times admitted it Wednesday. After nearly two years of dismissing Hunter’s tantalizing emails uncovered before the 2020 presidential election, the Times admitted the laptop was authentic, in direct contradiction of many in the Democrat-allied media. The media personalities seemingly went […]
- Covington Teen Nicholas Sandmann Settles $275 Million Defamation Lawsuit with NBC
Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann announced Friday that he settled a $275 million defamation lawsuit against NBC. Neither party publicized the terms of the settlement. However, Sandmann asked for $275 million in damages in his lawsuit against NBC Universal and MSNBC. “At this time I would like to release that NBC and I […]
- Washington Post Columnist Calls on CNN to Correct Its Dossier Reporting — After WaPo Corrects Its Own
A Washington Post columnist criticized CNN for not correcting its reporting that the dossier put together by Fusion GPS and ex-British spy Christopher Steele — which claimed the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia — was “corroborated.” The paper’s media critic, Erik Wemple, wrote Friday that CNN hosts and reporters had long-claimed the Steele dossier had […]
Canada wildfires spur air quality alerts; NYC hit by smoke: Live updates - The Washington PostJune 8, 2023
Children among six injured in knife attack in southeast France, officials say - CNNJune 8, 2023
Smoke blanketing New York City evokes memories of 1966 'killer smog' - The Washington PostJune 8, 2023
LIVE: NBC News NOW - June 8 - NBC NewsJune 8, 2023
Biden administration to announce new steps to protect the LGBTQ community Thursday ahead of White House Pride celebration - CNNJune 8, 2023
Today's Top News: Wildfire Smoke Cloaks New York in a Haze, and More - The New York TimesJune 8, 2023
US East Coast blanketed in veil of smoke from Canadian fires - ReutersJune 8, 2023
Russians shooting at rescuers in flooded areas following dam collapse, Zelensky says - CNNJune 8, 2023
Police bodycams hold K-9, drug-sniffing dogs accountable now - NPRJune 8, 2023
'I'm worried about it': GOP agonizes over 2024 primary field - POLITICOJune 8, 2023
Prosecutors seeking Trump indictment on obstruction and Espionage Act charges - The IndependentJune 8, 2023
Man killed in driveway of Hollywood Hills home - KTLA 5June 8, 2023
Chris Christie lashes out at Trump family's 'breathtaking grift' - The IndependentJune 8, 2023
Body found amid search for missing Minnesota mother and arrest made - NBC NewsJune 8, 2023
5 Takeaways From Mike Pence's CNN Town Hall - The New York TimesJune 8, 2023