< JoshWho News - Replace Drudge home
Category: "Al Qaeda"
- A Year After Conquering Afghanistan, the Taliban Are Done Pretending to Be ‘Inclusive’
When the Taliban jihadist organization returned to power in Afghanistan a year ago on Monday, its spokesmen promised one thing above all: the new and improved Taliban regime would be “inclusive.” Taliban representatives who would go on to powerful offices in what is now the “Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan” could not stop using the word. […]
- Joe Biden Says ‘Terrorists May Seek to Exploit the Situation’ in Afghanistan, Warns of ISIS-K Attacks
President Joe Biden in an address to the nation on Sunday said, “terrorists may seek to exploit” the United States’ failed withdrawal from Afghanistan as thousands of fearful Afghans and Americans flood the Kabul airport in an effort to escape Taliban violence. “The security environment is changing rapidly. There are civilians crowded at the airport, although […]
- Biden Likely to Continue ‘Endless Wars’ in Afghanistan
Former President Donald Trump’s goal of exiting endless wars may have left the White House with him, as President Joe Biden appears to be keeping American soldiers in Afghanistan past the May 1, 2021, deadline. During the presidential campaign, Biden espoused the idea of ending endless wars overseas upon the 20th year of American forces […]
- Biden Pentagon Signals It May Depart from Trump’s Afghanistan Troop Drawdown to Zero
The Biden Pentagon indicated recently it may depart from the Trump administration’s peace agreement with the Taliban and leave 2,500 U.S. forces in Afghanistan beyond a negotiated drawdown date of May. Pentagon chief spokesman John Kirby said Thursday that while the Biden administration is committed to a negotiated settlement, the Taliban is not meeting its […]
- FBI Releases First Sept. 11 Declassified Report into Saudi 9/11 Links
The FBI dropped a newly declassified document late Saturday night examining logistical backing shared between Saudi citizens in the U.S. and two of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attackers. The heavily redacted report from April 2016 related to the agency’s investigation regarding any possible role the Saudi Arabia government played in supporting the terrorists. Fifteen […]
- Joe Biden: ‘Terrorism from White Supremacy’ the ‘Most Lethal Threat to the Homeland’
President Joe Biden asserted Tuesday that terrorism from white supremacy was “the most lethal threat” facing the United States. Biden spoke about the threat of white supremacy during a speech in Tulsa marking the 100th anniversary of the 1921 race massacre in the Greenwood neighborhood. “According to the intelligence community, terrorism from white supremacy is […]
- LA Times Likens ‘Aggressive Niceness’ of ‘Trumpites’ to Terrorist Hospitality, ‘Polite’ Nazis
The Los Angeles Times published an op-ed on Friday addressing the struggle to “resist demands for unity” in the face of acts of “aggressive niceness” on the part of friendly Trump-supporting neighbors who are compared to terror organizations who “offer protection and hospitality” and “polite” Nazis. The essay, penned by journalist Virginia Hefferman and titled, […]
- Adam Schiff: Evacuations in Afghanistan Likely Not Over by August 31, Airport Terror Threat ‘Very Real’
On Monday, House Intelligence Committee Chair Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) relayed some sobering news about the situation in Afghanistan when he told reporters that evacuations will likely extend past the August 31 deadline, during which time airport security will remain hostile. Speaking to reporters on Capitol Hill following a classified intel briefing, Schiff said that it’s […]
- MSNBC contributor: GOP is ‘a cult not radically dissimilar from al-Qaeda’
A contributor on MSNBC likened members of the Republican party to a terrorist organization responsible for the murders of thousands. Or, as some would call it, just a normal Friday on mainstream media television channels. Contributor and frequent guest Jason Johnson said the GOP is “a cult not radically dissimilar from al-Qaeda,” and that the […]
- Fmr. CIA officer says counterinsurgency tactics should be used against domestic extremists
Former CIA Officer Robert Grenier has been vocal recently, advocating that “domestic extremists such as those who stormed the Capitol” on January 6 be treated as an insurgency. “We may be witnessing the dawn of a sustained wave of violent insurgency within our own country, perpetrated by our own countrymen,” Grenier warned in a recent […]
- Russia Arrests Wall Street Journal Reporter for ‘Espionage’ March 30, 2023
- SEC’s Gensler Seeks $2.4 Billion In Funding To Chase Down Crypto ‘Misconduct’ March 30, 2023
- Brazil Inks Deal to Use Yuan, Not Dollar, in Trade with China March 30, 2023
- China Blasts Taiwan President’s US Trip, Warns Against McCarthy Meeting March 30, 2023
- “WTF Is Wrong With You”: Columbia Center & Law Students Protest Meeting With Justice Kavanaugh March 30, 2023
- Fossil Fuel Pushback: Biden Administration Forced To Expand Gulf Drilling March 30, 2023
- Two Army Black Hawk Helicopters Crash In Kentucky March 30, 2023
- Junk Spreads Show US Economy Is Close To A Recession March 30, 2023
- Russia Arrests WSJ Reporter On Suspicion Of ‘Espionage’ March 30, 2023
- Amsterdam Urges Rowdy Brits To “Stay Away” March 30, 2023
- France’s Bull Case Challenged By Social Unrest March 30, 2023
- China Gloats After Honduras Tells Taiwan To “Pack Up & Leave” Embassy March 30, 2023
- A State Of Never-Ending Crisis: The Government Is Fomenting Mass Hysteria March 29, 2023
- DOJ Memos Dissuaded Marshals From Arresting Protestors At SCOTUS Justices’ Homes: Sen. Britt March 29, 2023
- Levi’s To Use AI-Generated Models To Promote ‘Diversity And Sustainability’ March 29, 2023
- US Air Force Abandons Lockheed Hypersonic Weapon Program After Test Failure March 29, 2023
- Here’s How Wall Street’s March Madness Brackets Have Fared March 29, 2023
- John Kerry Says New Climate Change Executive Orders Are Coming March 29, 2023
- ‘Patriot Act on Steroids:’ Conservatives Slam RESTRICT Act on Social Media March 29, 2023
- Nikki Haley Blasts Biden for Interfering in Israeli Politics March 29, 2023
JoshWho TV News
TRUMP RALLY : President Trump Holds First 2024 Campaign RallyMarch 25, 2023
Parents charged after boy found in cage inside Philadelphia homeMarch 25, 2023
Raw Police Body Worn Camera Footage From January 6 Capitol AttackMarch 20, 2023Video from body camera worn by a Metropolitan Police Department officer on Jan. 6, 2021 during the attack on the U.S. Capitol ...
Explosive! The Gateway Pundit Interviews DC Gulag Political Prisoner Jeffrey McKellopMarch 17, 2023Explosive! The Gateway Pundit Interviews DC Gulag Political Prisoner Jeffrey McKellop ...
Feds Kicking the Capitol Doors Open Jan 6thMarch 12, 2023
Chicago security guard shoots bank robbery in downtown BankMarch 11, 2023A bank security guard in downtown Chicago was shot as he confronted a male suspect fleeing the business Thursday afternoon. Subscribe to FOX 32 Chica ...
Tucker Jan 6th Footage ReleasedMarch 7, 2023
JAN 6 Capitol Riot Shenanigans Part 5 - INSURRECTION DEJA VUE HONG KONG 2019March 7, 2023Capitol Riot Shenanigans INSURRECTION DEJA VUE HONG KONG 2019 - Have we seen a government set up it's people as they did January 6, 2021. Hong Kong 20 ...
HOLY PHUCK: BOMBSHELL: DOJ VIDEO. CAPITOL POLICE HOLDING OPEN “UPPER WEST TERRACE DOORS” ON JAN 6.March 7, 2023HOLY PHUCK: BOMBSHELL: DOJ VIDEO. CAPITOL POLICE HOLDING OPEN “UPPER WEST TERRACE DOORS” ON JAN 6. Over 250 individuals allowed to walk into Capi ...
SHOCKING Capitol Police Video Uncovered from Jan 6 Shows Undercover and Armed DOJ OnsiteMarch 7, 2023https://patriotswitch.com/pnn Patriot Switch is a grassroots movement that’s helping families switch their shopping to American Made. Join over 2 m ...
Latest Hacked Sites
- TheGradCafe - 310,975 breached accounts March 24, 2023In February 2023, the grad school admissions search website TheGradCafe suffered a data breach that disclosed the personal records of 310k users. The data included email addresses, names and usernames, genders, geographic locations and passwords stored as bcrypt hashes. Some records also included physical address, phone number and date of birth. TheGradCafe did not respond […]
- Shopper+ - 878,290 breached accounts March 11, 2023In March 2023, "Canada's online shopping mall" Shopper+ disclosed a data breach discovered on a public hacking forum. The breach dated back to September 2020 and included 878k customer records with email and physical addresses, names, phone numbers and in some cases, genders and dates of birth.
- HDB Financial Services - 1,658,750 breached accounts March 11, 2023In March 2023, the Indian non-bank lending unit HDB Financial Services suffered a data breach that disclosed over 70M customer records. Containing 1.6M unique email addresses, the breach also disclosed names, dates of birth, phone numbers, genders, post codes and loan information belonging to the customers.
- Eye4Fraud - 16,000,591 breached accounts March 6, 2023In February 2023, data alleged to have been taken from the fraud protection service Eye4Fraud was listed for sale on a popular hacking forum. Spanning tens of millions of rows with 16M unique email addresses, the data was spread across 147 tables totalling 65GB and included both direct users of the service and what appears […]
- iD Tech - 415,121 breached accounts March 6, 2023In February 2023, the tech camps for kids service iD Tech had almost 1M records posted to a popular hacking forum. The data included 415k unique email addresses, names, dates of birth and plain text passwords which appear to have been breached in the previous month. iD Tech did not respond to multiple attempts to […]
- LBB - 39,288 breached accounts March 5, 2023In August 2022, customer data of the Indian shopping site "LBB" (Little Black Book) was posted to a popular hacking forum. The data contained over 3M records with 39k unique email addresses alongside IP and physical addresses, names and device information with the most recent data dating back to early 2019. LBB advised they believe […]
- GunAuction.com - 565,470 breached accounts March 2, 2023In December 2022, the online firearms auction website GunAuction.com suffered a data breach which was later discovered left unprotected on the hacker's server. The data included over 565k user records with extensive personal data including email, IP and physical addresses, names, phone numbers, genders, years of birth, credit card type and passwords stored in plain […]
- Convex - 150,129 breached accounts February 26, 2023In February 2023, the Russian telecommunications provider Convex was hacked by "Anonymous" who subsequently released 128GB of data publicly, alleging it revealed illegal government surveillance. The leaked data contained 150k unique email, IP and physical addresses, names and phone numbers.
- RealDudesInc - 101,543 breached accounts February 19, 2023In October 2022, the GTA mod menu provider RealDudesInc suffered a data breach that exposed over 100k email addresses (many of which are temporary guest account addresses). The breach also included usernames and bcrypt password hashes.
- Weee - 1,117,405 breached accounts February 8, 2023In February 2023, data belonging to the Asian and Hispanic food delivery service Weee appeared on a popular hacking forum. Dating back to mid-2022, the data included 1.1M unique email addresses from 11M rows of orders containing names, phone numbers and delivery instructions.
The Daily Caller
Frozen ‘Brown Blob’ Turns Out To Be 30,000-Year-Old Squirrel, Paleontologists SayMarch 30, 2023'I'm really impressed that someone recognized it for what it was'
Nevada Bans TikTok On Government DevicesMarch 30, 2023'The State of Nevada has zero-tolerance for those who present a known security risk'
Big Banks Raking In Billions Following Federal Bailouts As Smaller Banks SufferMarch 30, 2023Moved billions of dollars
Clip Surfaces Of TV Show That Lets 10-Year-Olds Stare At Naked Trans PeopleMarch 30, 2023'These 10-12 year olds get the opportunity to ask them questions about their naked body'
Trump Soars Over Competition, Expands Lead In New Fox News PollMarch 30, 2023The former president has also strengthened his grasp with white working-class voters
20-year-old Texas man has bond reduced by 2 judges despite violating release conditions 1,000 times: reportMarch 30, 2023Edwin Maldonado, 20, violated his bond conditions more than 1,000 times, according to his GPS monitor, but still had his bond reduced by two judges from $30,000 to $5,000.
Lolita the orca returning to Puget Sound after 50 years of captivityMarch 30, 2023Plans to return an orca known as Lolita to her home waters in the Pacific Northwest are underway after she has been in captivity in Florida for more than 50 years.
Myanmar kills 8 of its own civilians in military airstrike, rebels claimMarch 30, 2023Eight civilians, including two children, were killed in an airstrike by the Myanmar military presumably targeting rebel forces and ethnic minorities.
Joint Base Andrews on lockdown after reports of active shooterMarch 30, 2023Maryland's Joint Base Andrews went on lockdown Thursday afternoon in response to reports of a man carrying an "assault-sylte" rifle near the base's housing area.
No. 3 Senate Republican rips Biden's 'relentless war' on US gas in pushback against kitchen stove banMarch 30, 2023Sen. John Barrasso, the top Senate Energy Republican, told Fox News Digital that his new bill would stop the administration 'from using regulation to kill popular gas stoves.'
High life: Alleged drug dealer hides from cop in plain sight in surreal photoMarch 30, 2023Etmond Lika, 32, was wanted in connection with the production of a Class B drug, and he is currently sentenced to serve two years and four months in prison for his crime.
Las Vegas murder suspect who admitted killing 'mommy' in 911 call won't get death penalty: reportMarch 30, 2023Prosecutors will not seek the death penalty against Hend Bustami, a Las Vegas woman accused of stabbing her mother to death with shards of glass in their home in October 2022.
Timberwolves' Rudy Gobert thinks officials make calls to help other teams: 'Just so obvious'March 30, 2023Minnesota Timberwolves center Rudy Gobert laid into the officiating after a loss to the Phoenix Suns Wednesday night. The refs called 11 fouls in the first half and 29 in the second.
Jury deliberations in Gwyneth Paltrow's ski collision trial begin after 8 days of testimonyMarch 30, 2023The jury in Gwyneth Paltrow's ski collision trial began deliberations on Thursday. The actress has been sued for $300,000.
Former Washington QB Robert Griffin III hints he's joining potential ownership group of CommandersMarch 30, 2023Robert Griffin III's tenure in Washington as a quarterback was short-lived, so he's apparently trying to make up some ground by joining a potential ownership group.
GOP congressman shouted down by New York Democrat on gun control claps back with factsMarch 30, 2023GOP Rep. Thomas Massie responded after his testy Capitol hallway exchange with Democrat Rep. Jamaal Bowman citing a paper showing no injuries in schools allowing teachers to carry guns.
Armed woman surrenders to cops after 36-hour traffic-snarling standoff: 'Thank you for your patience'March 30, 2023Police in Fairfax County, Virginia, took an armed woman into custody shortly after midnight Thursday morning after she barricaded herself in her car for nearly 36 hours.
Bolsonaro returns to Brazil after 3-month Florida tripMarch 30, 2023Former right-wing Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro returned to his home country after spending three months in Florida.
Patriots' Bill Belichick walks back comments about leaning on the past following criticismMarch 30, 2023New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick walked back his comments about "the last 25 years" when asked why fans should be optimistic about 2023.
British pot kingpin convicted of 9-year-old girl's killingMarch 30, 2023British drug dealer Thomas Cashman was convicted Thursday of killing Olivia Pratt-Korbel, 9, of Liverpool, England, while attempting to gun down another man over a drug debt.
- Inside the Tent Camp Housing Thousands of Migrant Children – ‘No Place for a Child’
Migrant children and families are sleeping shoulder to shoulder on mats in a Texas border facility designed for 250 people that is now holding more than 4,100, according to some of the first photographs to emerge from the crowded camp that has become a focal point of the Biden administration’s struggles to absorb thousands of […]
- Atl Suspect’s Fixation on Sex Is Familiar Thorn for Evangelicals
“Sex addiction” is not an established psychiatric diagnosis, and there is a debate in the mental health community about how to define and treat compulsive sexual behavior. “There’s no evidence-based treatment for sex addiction,” said Joshua Grubbs, an assistant professor of psychology at Bowling Green State University and a clinical psychologist. Evangelical sex addiction treatment […]
- Tom Cotton Mocks Social Justice Warriors at New York Times in CPAC Speech
Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) on Friday mocked “social justice warriors” at the New York Times and their “meltdown” this summer over his op-ed in the paper calling for troops to restore order during the rioting at the time. Speaking on the first day of the Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) in Orlando, Florida, Cotton recalled how hundreds […]
- Congress Clears 2-Day Spending Extension to Finalize Stimulus Deal
Negotiators worked into Friday night to put the finishing touches on key details of the stimulus compromise, continuing negotiations on how long unemployment benefits should last, how to distribute federal relief for small businesses and the extension of a federal eviction moratorium. The plan was expected to revive the Paycheck Protection Program, a loan program […]
- SACRAMENTO Unemployment Scam Using Inmates Names Costing California Hundreds of Millions
SACRAMENTO — A rash of fraudulent pandemic unemployment claims filed under the names of jail and prison inmates, including more than 100 on death row, has bilked California out of hundreds of millions of dollars, a law enforcement task force said Tuesday. In a letter to Gov. Gavin Newsom, the task force, led by district […]
- Politics, Science and the Remarkable Race for a Corona Vaccine
WASHINGTON — The call was tense, the message discouraging. Moncef Slaoui, the head of the Trump administration’s effort to quickly produce a vaccine for the coronavirus, was on the phone at 6 p.m. on Aug. 25 to tell the upstart biotech firm Moderna that it had to slow the final stage of testing its vaccine […]
- Newsom Do as I Say, Not as I Dine Coronavirus Message
SAN FRANCISCO — It was an intimate meal in a wood-paneled, private dining room in one of California’s most exclusive restaurants. No one around the table wore masks, not the lobbyists, not even the governor. [Sign up for California Today, our daily newsletter from the Golden State.] Photos that surfaced this week of a dinner […]
- Donald Trump Shreds ‘Fake News Media’ in Series of Videos: ‘Not Reporting with Credibility Has Its Consequences’
Former President Donald Trump shredded the New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN, and MSNBC as “fake news media” in a series of videos shared to his Truth Social account and his campaign’s war room Twitter account on Wednesday. “The fake news media like CNN, MSDNC – which is sometimes referred to as MSNBC –the […]
- Media Ignore Physical Attack on Republican Gen. Don Bolduc
The establishment media have ignored the physical attack against Republican New Hampshire candidate Gen. Don Bolduc. The three top establishment newspapers, the New York Times, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times, all failed to report the physical attack on Gen. Bolduc that occurred moments before Wednesday’s debate with Democrat Maggie Hassan (D-NH). The media’s decision […]
- Sex Offender Thanks Ketanji Brown Jackson for Three-Month Prison Sentence: ‘She Knew This Was Going to Hold Me Back … So She Didn’t Really Want to Add on to That’
The registered sex offender who was given three months in prison by Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, nominated for the Supreme Court by President Joe Biden, is speaking out and seemingly thanking the judge for her lenient sentence in his case. In 2013, Jackson sentenced then-19-year-old Wesley Hawkins to three months in prison, three months of […]
- 15 Media Personalities Claimed Hunter’s Laptop Emails Were Likely Russian Propaganda Before New York Times Admitted
Fifteen establishment media personalities claimed Hunter Biden’s laptop emails were likely Russian propaganda before the New York Times admitted it Wednesday. After nearly two years of dismissing Hunter’s tantalizing emails uncovered before the 2020 presidential election, the Times admitted the laptop was authentic, in direct contradiction of many in the Democrat-allied media. The media personalities seemingly went […]
- Covington Teen Nicholas Sandmann Settles $275 Million Defamation Lawsuit with NBC
Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann announced Friday that he settled a $275 million defamation lawsuit against NBC. Neither party publicized the terms of the settlement. However, Sandmann asked for $275 million in damages in his lawsuit against NBC Universal and MSNBC. “At this time I would like to release that NBC and I […]
- Washington Post Columnist Calls on CNN to Correct Its Dossier Reporting — After WaPo Corrects Its Own
A Washington Post columnist criticized CNN for not correcting its reporting that the dossier put together by Fusion GPS and ex-British spy Christopher Steele — which claimed the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia — was “corroborated.” The paper’s media critic, Erik Wemple, wrote Friday that CNN hosts and reporters had long-claimed the Steele dossier had […]
- Washington Post ‘Forced to Admit They Lied’ After Pretending ‘F*ck Joe Biden’ Chant Was ‘Let’s Go, Brandon’
The Washington Post, the leftist legacy media outlet whose motto is “Democracy Dies in Darkness,” admitted to publishing fake news about the public’s discontent with floundering President Joe Biden. During a September speech by Donald Trump Jr. in Georgia, the crowd broke into a “F*ck Joe Biden” chant at the prompting of the former president’s […]
DeSantis’s Oversight Board Said Disney Stripped It of Its Power - The New York TimesMarch 30, 2023
Pope showing 'clear improvement' after antibiotic treatment for bronchitis infection, could leave hospital soon - CNNMarch 30, 2023
Arizona governor's press secretary resigns after tweet suggesting violence against critics of trans rights - CNNMarch 30, 2023
Train derailment, fire in western Minnesota; evacuation order lifted - FOX 9 Minneapolis-St. PaulMarch 30, 2023
Judge who previously ruled to dismantle Obamacare strikes a key provision - NPRMarch 30, 2023
Wall Street Journal reporter arrested in Russia on spying charges - CNNMarch 30, 2023
House Republicans pass marquee energy bill in rebuke of Biden - POLITICOMarch 30, 2023
Southern California dries out after latest storm. But how long will rain go away? - Los Angeles TimesMarch 30, 2023
Nova Scotia mass shooting inquiry heavily criticises police response - BBCMarch 30, 2023
Vatican repudiates the 'Doctrine of Discovery,' which underpinned colonialism - NPRMarch 30, 2023
Russia seeking munitions from North Korea, Kirby says - POLITICOMarch 30, 2023
Chaos erupts at Tennessee Capitol over demand for gun safety measures – Tennessee Lookout - Tennessee LookoutMarch 30, 2023
Prescriptions for ADHD treatments surged during the Covid-19 pandemic, CDC report shows - CNNMarch 30, 2023
Trump's standing among Hill conservatives dims ahead of '24 - POLITICOMarch 30, 2023
9 soldiers killed in Army helicopter training crash in Kentucky - NBC NewsMarch 30, 2023